Enjoy the Different Aspects of Johannesburg Holidays
- History: Check with the unique Apartheid Museum to get insight into South African history. It is a msut-see attraction for history buffs as it portrays the detailed history of the country, including the infamous Apartheid era. The museum enlightens travelers on Johannesburg holidays with its numerous exhibits that are evocative of the plight and suffering of the local populace during Apartheid.
- Adventure: Kruger National Park, a well-known travel destination located very close to Joburg, can serve as a fantastic destination for adventure seekers. The park boasts of a very high concentration of wildlife species that live in their own environments. Travelers taking last minute flights to Johannesburg should not miss to visit Kruger National Park, which is famous as the largest game reserve in South Africa. It is home to animals like cheetahs, leopards, lions, rhinos, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes and elephants.
- Entertainment: Gold Reef City Theme Park is the best destination to have some fun moments with family. It is actually built on a real gold mine and part of it has been modeled after an old mining village. It offers a unique combination of history and entertainment. Moreover, adult visitors can also add one more angle as the park also features an exhilarating casino complex. However, if you are on Johannesburg holidays with family, you will like to take you kids to various rides, games and fun places found within Gold Reef City.
- Leisure: If you love nature and want a fabulous place to escape, then Johannesburg Botanic Gardens would be the best place to do so. The park, spread in 365 acres of hillside, is one of the most tranquil spots in the city with thousands of trees and countless varieties of roses and other flowers. Besides, visitors can also find here excellent collections of traditional medicinal herbs, cosmetic herbs, indigenous trees and succulents and plants used for culinary purposes. An evening stroll in the pleasant ambience of the park can be a great idea to enjoy holidays in Johannesburg.
- Wildlife: Families with kids will surely check out the exhibits at Johannesburg Zoo, which is home to over two thousand animals, including white lions, polar bears, elephants, chimpanzees, hippos and gorillas. Book cheap flights to Johannesburg from London with the help of Hoodaki.com and enjoy your holidays with family.